A Practical DBT Workbook for Radically Eliminating Neurodivergent Disorders
Do you find it difficult to communicate with “normal” people?
Tired of always masking and pretending to be a neurotypical person around others?
Wish you could just express how you feel without being judged?
If you’re a neurodivergent person who struggles with regulating your emotions, you’re not alone.
According to a 2020 study published in American and British Medical journals, as much as 20% of the world’s population has some form of neurodivergence.
This means millions of others understand what it’s like to spend years working and living in places with people who make you feel like you don’t belong.
It’s not just the embarrassment that comes with missing social cues.
Or how random sounds can leave you on the brink of a meltdown.
Or even how difficult it is to regulate your emotions in stressful situations.
It’s realizing that no matter how hard you try to fit in… no matter how much you change yourself just to be accepted by the people around you… you still feel like an outsider.
Because underneath that carefully crafted mask and all the countless hours you spent obsessing over how to get others to like you…
… There’s still the real you. So familiar but never acknowledged.
And just as seemingly invisible as your mental illness that nobody seems to take seriously.
But it doesn’t have to stay that way.
Because with this DBT skills workbook, you’ll find dozens of tools and techniques to give you the emotional support you’ve been looking for.
So you can finally stop accommodating others and start being okay with being you.
In this book, you will discover:
• The 4 core dialectical behavior therapy skills and how they can benefit people with neurodivergent conditions (ADHD , Autistic, Dyslexia , Dyspraxia, and Tourette Syndrome, etc.. )
• 7 exercises and worksheets to boost your assertiveness so you have the courage to go after what you want without causing conflict
• 113 Highly effective activities (Self-help Worksheets) such as DEAR MAN, GIVE, THINK, FAST, IMPROVE, STOP, and TIPP and much more to reclaim your life
• How training your mind-body connection can help you uncover and get rid of deep-seated negative emotions you’ve forgotten about
• 15 techniques and activities to help improve your sensory needs and crisis survival skills
• 5 ways to practice “one-mindfulness” throughout your day-to-day life
• 27 easy-to-follow methods for stopping negative feelings in their tracks and building rock-solid emotional strength
• 9 strategies for developing glowing confidence and pride in yourself
• Step-by-step 30-60-90-120-day plan to improve your social skills and reclaim your life
And much more!
This workbook is specifically written for neurodiverse people… Those who hoped their disabilities would go away, but they never did.
For the people who are constantly misunderstood and feel like they have to hide who they are for fear of being judged and rejected. It’s for the people who feel like they’ll never fit in.
Because regardless of how different you feel, that shouldn’t stop you from sharing your uniqueness with the world.